Today’s #1 silver is now available to Canadians with perfect ease.
Finally, you can say goodbye
to border holdups, import taxes,
and brokerage fees!
Sold by a Canadian company
with Canadian staff
and shipped from Canada,
this is as Canadian as it gets.
Welcome to 2014, eh?
Structured Silver is…
- A new liquid and gel for use with bacteria, viruses and mold.
- Frequently described by Dr. Gordon Pedersen, including
the 2014 book “A New Fighting Chance.“
- So safe you can drink it.
- Health Canada approved with two Natural Product Numbers:
#80,046,255 for the liquid and #80,046,265 for the gel.
“Sol” is a chemist’s word for ‘tiny pieces of a solid within liquid.’ A silver hydrosol is tiny pieces of silver within water. There are several hydrosols available on the market, but only one structured silver hydrosol: Thank You Silver.
Some Canadians seeking sols have outdated information and are still looking for…
- 1990′s silver technology under United States patents.
- Guardian Silver Sol, which is no longer available in Canada
because it is not Health Canada approved.
- Guardian Silver Sol was less effective than Thank You Silver. (Learn more here.)
- Guardian Silver Sol was more expensive than Thank You Silver ($52 for 16oz, compared to $39 for 16oz of Thank You Silver.)
- Save even more on Thank You Silver with volume discounts, down to $26 per bottle.
- This Beginner’s Guide has great application tips and answers to common questions.